Vaccination Agreement between SA Healthfirst Solutions (t/a Health & Immunisation Management Services) Pty Ltd ACN 151731547 (HAIMS) and the party named in Item 1 of the Schedule (Client)
- The parties agree HAIMS will supply and administer the vaccine/s specified in Item 2 of the Schedule to nominated and willing workers of the Client on the premises specified in Item 3 of the Schedule at the times stated in Item 3 of the Schedule, in exchange for payment within 14 days by the Client of the fee/s stated in Item 4 of the Schedule (plus any GST) as invoiced by HAIMS, with late payment incurring interest at 9%.
- HAIMS will for this service:
· source vaccines from a reputable supplier, and bring them to the premises
· provide all consumables required to deliver the service
· use only personnel medically qualified
· hold worker’s compensation, public liability and professional indemnity insurances
· handle and dispose of used materials in a responsible manner
- The Client will provide:
· (in advance) numbers, of likely workers to receive a (any) service
· a suitable, private area with access for emergency services if required, containing a table and two chairs
· access to a suitable room in the 15 minutes before any patients to 15 minutes after the last patient
- The Client is to pay a downtime fee of $70.00 (plus GST) if either:
· if there is less than 10 staff requiring vaccination
· for reasons other than HAIMS’s inability to source vaccines / personnel, a scheduled service is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, or
· a service is frustrated by reason of the Client’s not performing clause 3
Health & Immunisation Management Services (HAIMS) is committed to client service and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the13 Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (previously the Privacy Act 1988). The APPs come into effect on 12 March 2014. The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT?
Personal Information is information that identifies an individual.
Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and Medicare card number. Personal information is generally provided to HAIMS by the vaccine recipient themselves, or their parent/legal guardian. This Personal Information is obtained through written consent forms either in person, via email or the telephone.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you.
The information provided during the consent process, and information related to any vaccines administered, will be stored electronically and/or in hard copy as a medical record.
When all of the appropriate information is provided the immunisation record will be recorded on the Australian Immunisation Register where it will be stored on the clients Medicare account.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following
- third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure
- where required or authorised by law.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de–identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please make out your request to us in writing. HAIMS will not charge any fee for your access request.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing such information.
MAINTAINING THE QUALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you believe that any Personal Information HAIMS holds regarding you is incorrect, please contact HAIMS to request the necessary changes.